DWF donnawomanfemme is a quarterly journal which since 1975 has been regarded as a significant reference point for all interested in women’s culture, theory and politics.
DWF is published by the Cooperativa Utopia which owns it and distributes it in Italy. It is available on subscription and in selected bookshops in Italy.
The editorial board is composed of: Patrizia Cacioli, Clelia Catalucci, Federica Castelli, Paola Masi, Teresa Di Martino, Roberta Paoletti, Viola Lo Moro.
In each issue:
- the editorial - introduces the central theme of the issue
- section materia - a section including contributions on the central theme
- section poliedra - a section including significant previously unpublished articles, translations of important essays, shorter papers by younger scholars introduced by an already well-known scholar
- section selecta - a section including reviews of books, meetings and conferences, film and theatre etc.
- abstracts and notes on contributors
DWF donnawomanfemme addresses all who are interested in women’s research; it aims at developing and providing tools for a fuller understanding of women’s thought, history and culture, in order to inhabit the world with ease and intelligence.